OUR COFFEE BLENDS
A well-rounded blend. Complex, yet balanced.
- Cup Characteristics: black tea notes, chocolate notes, a hint of earthy sweetness and savory spices, balanced, complex
Our French Roast blend adds some bold sharpness to the unique qualities of an African peaberry
- Cup Characteristics: black tea notes, chocolate notes, blackberry notes, lemony acidity, sharp, bittersweet notes, complex
French Roast Blend
A well balanced, very dark roast
- Cup Characteristics: bold, sharp, bittersweet chocolate notes, low acidity
A full bodied, dark blend of
French Roast and Indonesian coffees
- Cup Characteristics: floral, earthy, woody notes, bittersweet dark chocolate notes, bold, complex
A blend of South and Central American coffees roasted to a medium dark or 'City Roast'.
The full bodied South American and the brightness of Centrals balance the cup
for an easy drinking coffee.
- Cup Characteristics: Light sweet, slight fruit notes, light nutty notes. Well- rounded, good overall acidity, light to medium bodied.
Indonesian & Central American coffees,
roasted 'Full City', full bodied like Indonesians
yet well balanced with the bright notes of the Central Americans
- Cup Characteristics: lemon and savory spices, earthy sweetness, chocolate notes, with a complex sparkling acidity
South Side Blend
An Indonesian coffee adds a spicy, chocolate finish to a sweet,
medium bodied Central American.
- Cup Characteristics: sweet, a hint of dark chocolate, earthy, balanced and smooth